BOOK YOUR CONSULTATION
You can book a time by using the automated appointments calendar below or alternatively you can call: +44(0)1274 598669 or send an email to: email@example.com. The best time to book is Tuesday to Thursday between 11.30 am to 2.30 pm, Saturday between 3.30 pm to 7.00 pm or Sunday 12.30 pm to 3.30 pm. The booking calendar has allocated slots so simply choose the times available. Once you have booked your appointment you will be sent an automated confirmation to the email you provided during your booking. Always check the Junk or Spam folder if you did not see the email in your inbox. If you are unable to make an appointment then please notify us in advance so we can make the time slot available.
If you are wanting a one-to-one consultation for mehndi, engagement, nikaa or bridal outfits or if you require a formal/semi-formal or prêt outfit, then please book a consultation during the times stated above.
IMPORTANT: Before you book a consultation or place an order we kindly request that you read our legal terms and conditions relating to all made-to-order outfits.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE CONSULTATION PERIOD?
- We offer an initial free 10* minute consultation by telephone for any general questions. If you would like to book a consultation appointment instore then you will need to pay a deposit of £200 for bridal consultation and £50 per person for formal/pret consultation. Use our calendar below and complete the booking payment to confirm your booking. Please note: the appointment booking deposit will be deducted from your order balance. If you do not place an order then the deposit is non-refundable.
- During your one-to-one consultation, we will discuss your requirements in detail and if required we may also Skype/Facetime the designer to discuss whether your requirements including customisation, colours and budgets can be fulfilled within the required timescales. As we do not keep all designs in store, you will also be able to see the embroidery and fabric in detail during the video call. We will also show you hi-resolution images and previous client order visuals during your consultation. If you require swatches of the fabric, we will be happy to order these in for you once we have processed the order. During our Trunk Show Events – you will be able to see and try some of the signature bridal, formal/semi-formal and prêt wear.
- Once you happy with the main consultation, and finalised the dress, colour and price, we will take your fully body measurements and discuss lengths in detail. Please note we do require you to bring a pair of sandals/shoes with appropriate heel length for accurate length of the dress.
PLACING YOUR ORDER
- You will be required to make a deposit for all made-to-order. The initial deposit that will be required will 70% of the total order value which will include shipping for bridal, formal/semi-formal and prêt outfits on the day of your consultation. We will also provide you with a copy of your order sheet with terms/conditions and your requested shipment dates on the day of your consultation.
- We will email a copy of your order details and keep you regularly updated of the progress at key stages either by email and/or your My Account section (you will be required to register for an account using your social account or email address).
- We will notify you by telephone and My Account once your order arrives in store with a time/date for you to come and try your outfit(s) and complete the remaining balance payment before collection. For customers situated in other UK Cities or International: we can still handle your orders. Please read the FAQ’s page for more information.
- Once the order has arrived we will undertake quality control checks, recheck all measurements against your order sheet to ensure everything matches against the original measurements taken during your consultation and then steam and prepare the outfit(s) for collection. You will be notified to visit the store to try and inspect the outfit(s). During your try, if you require any alterations we will send the outfit(s) to our tailor to make any final adjustments. We will then request 30% of the remaining order balance to be paid on collection day.
chambeilibridal.com has a number of options to make payment: 1) Credit Card Terminal payment instore or via telephone. 2) PayPal invoice by email where you can make a credit card payment securely on PayPal. 3) Bank Transfer to our Barclays Business Account 4) Cash Payment (please ensure that all cash payments are legal tender and in circulation – checks will be made to ensure all notes are genuine).
We accept all major credit cards including: VISA, VISA Debit, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo, Discover and American Express.
For Bridal orders the current lead time is approximately 4/5 months and for Semi Formal/Formal & Prêt outfits the current lead time is approximately 6/8 weeks, however the time can vary on the amount of work/customisation. We will confirm more accurate timescales for delivery at the time of your consultation.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
To book an appointment for made-to-order consultation choose a time slot on the calendar below: