Deposits

For all made-to-order garments you will be required to pay a 70% deposit upon placing your order at chambeili® store. The remaining 30% will be payable on collection in-store. For outside customers, you will be required to pay in full when placing your order. All deposits are non-refundable without exception so we strongly advise that you are 100% sure and committed when placing any made-to-order. See Returns page for further details.

Payment Methods

chambeilibridal.com has a number of options to make payment: 1) Credit Card Terminal payment instore or via telephone. 2) PayPal invoice by email where you can make a credit card payment securely on PayPal. 3) Bank Transfer to our Barclays Business Account 4) Cash Payment (please ensure that all cash payments are legal tender and in circulation – checks will be made to ensure all notes are genuine)

We accept all major credit cards including: VISA, VISA Debit, Mastercard, Maestro, Solo, Discover and American Express.

Credit cards accepted at chambeili Bridal

Start typing and press Enter to search

WhatsApp chat

COVID19: Expect production delays from Pakistan

PRODUCTION UPDATE ON ORDERS PLACED PRE-COVID19 OUTBREAK AND CURRENT FORECAST:

If your bridal order was placed during March 2020 prior to COVID19 outbreak then the order may still be in production and we are totally dependent on our suppliers in Pakistan as there are partial closures on weekends and our suppliers are not in full operation due to staff reduction. There are expected delays both in manufacturing and shipping as passenger flights are not operating. Therefore, shipping will take a minimum 14 business days.

In order to avoid disappointment please allow for these extra unforseen delays before you book your event after July 4th in the UK. The UK prime minister Boris Johnson has announced that weddings of up to 30 people under social distance measures can take place. As a retailer we advise you wait for your orders to arrive in UK and take into consideration that this is unprecedented times that has affected all global businesses. We cannot guarantee production timeframes or shipment arrival dates as this is subject to the logistic companies regulations and operations during COVID19. Things are constantly changing in Pakistan which are not in our control and subject to lockdown rules.

COVID-19: Guidance for Bridal and Formal Wear Orders